Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Shopping Together

We wandered through the meandering course that the store designers had decided was the best way to showcase their wares. So far it had only succeeded in confusing my sense of direction and we were seemingly lost in a maze of household furnishings. I always dreaded coming here, whilst the furniture on display consisted of beautifully designed examples of efficient Scandinavian simplicity, the store itself was a riot of confusing corners and paths designed to ensure you saw every single item for sale before you actually made it to the checkouts. Today we had decided to come in the middle of the afternoon on a particularly pleasant summer’s day and the store was mercifully quiet with only a handful of shoppers to slow our progression. Hopefully this would prove to be a quick visit.

Amy was wearing a short summer dress that showed off her figure beautifully and left most of her long legs exposed, which went a considerable way to explaining my disorientation; I'd spent more time studying them than I had looking at where we were going.

In front of us lay a herd of leather sofas and a bored looking sales assistant who was so transfixed by the contents of his phone that he seemed oblivious to us as we passed him.

"Let’s try a few chairs while we're here" She said quietly and promptly sat on the nearest seat.

She'd chosen a comfy looking, large, single chair and there was a matching example opposite which I lowered myself into. I had to admit the seat was very comfortable but within seconds of sitting I became aware of something that changed my view of the afternoon completely. As she sat facing me, Amy parted her legs and lifted the hem of her dress just enough to discreetly flash me. I glanced quickly around to check if she could be seen; there were several other shoppers and the phone obsessed assistant behind Amy but no one that could share my view. I absorbed the vision before me, relishing the sight of my beautiful, daring girlfriend showing me that she was utterly bereft of underwear beneath her short dress, while strangers stood mere yards behind her.

I felt my cheeks flush and my shorts begin to tighten as I gazed hungrily at the neatly trimmed triangle of dark curls that seemed to point demandingly down between her thighs to the smooth shaven flesh that I loved to caress. She watched me long enough to be sure that I'd had a good look, knowing the effect this would have on me, then closed her legs, forcing me to look up into her face. She was wearing a devilishly wicked smile that reminded me why I loved her so much. She stood and held out her hand, I took it as I raised myself to stand beside her, using my other hand to discreetly adjust myself in an attempt to disguise my excitement. She then began to walk on through the store as if nothing had changed. I followed her lead as the pressure in my shorts slowly subsided.

The next section contained example apartment layouts. There were four of them arranged back to back connected by convoluted passageways, making it possible to walk from one to the other. It was still eerily quiet with hardly anyone in sight as Amy led me into the first apartment. As I walked through the door behind her she spun around, threw her arms around me and our lips met hungrily. She felt amazing in my grasp as always and her subtle perfume mingled with the scent of her arousal inflamed my desires as we kissed breathlessly. My hands strayed down her back, sneaking under the hem of her dress and cupping her naked buttocks as our tongues entwined. I wanted her, here and now as my cock swelled, waking an urgent need in me. My right hand moved around the outside of her leg and I let my fingers graze the inside of her thigh as they inched up towards the heat I felt radiating from her. Just as my fingers touched the damp entrance to her pussy she wriggled free from my arms and stepped away, moving into the next room and leaving me stunned, aroused and frustrated in equal measure.

I turned to follow her and nearly walked into an elderly couple walking in the other direction.  Letting them pass, I stepped into the next virtual apartment to find her leaning over a dining table, arse pointing in my direction revealing the bottom of her perfectly rounded buttocks peeking out from below the hem.  The tantalising glimpse of her exposed flesh served to inflame my passion further, as she no doubt intended, and I stopped directly behind her, pressing my crotch firmly against her as I grabbed her shoulders with both hands. I began to caress her back, tracing lazy patterns and raking her flesh through the thin material. It took a few moments before I realised that my fingers were moving freely across the length of her back without encountering the tell-tale ridge of a bra strap. I knew she could feel my arousal pressed against her but as my hands strayed down and began to stroke the side of her breasts she pushed backwards from the table and wriggled from my grasp once again before vanishing round the corner into the next room.

Frustrated and increasingly horny I paused before pursuing her and my eyes fell on the desk organiser beside me where a simple twelve inch acrylic ruler was standing proudly. I picked it up and flexed it between my hands, smacking it onto one palm to feel the sharp sting as it hit. I grinned, wicked thoughts filling my mind as I slipped it into my pocket and set off after her.

Amy was waiting for me round the next corner, hands on a low, fake window sill as she gazed out across the shop floor, watching several couples discuss the merits of the kitchen units on display.  She was bending over further than before and the dress was concealing even less, the curves of her buttocks clearly exposed and the faint glisten of moisture just visible between her thighs. Taking the ruler in one hand I eased her dress a little higher with the other, exposing all of her beautiful arse to my gaze. I stroked it with my free hand, caressing and kneading her flesh with my fingers. Resting my palm firmly on the small of her back I leaned over and whispered in her ear.

“You really are a naughty girl, teasing me like this”

With that I brought the flat of the ruler smartly across her exposed arse, making her yelp and leaving a red line etched across her skin.

“Shh. You don’t want to get caught like this do you?” I asked, as the ruler connected firmly with her buttocks a second time. I followed her gaze through the window, checking to see if any of the couples in view had heard us. If they had, they showed no reaction.

“OK, no more teasing, I promise” She said biting her lip as I swung the ruler a third time.

I placed the ruler on a table and softly caressed the sting out of her buttocks before letting her stand. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her in close and feeling her nestle against me.  She nuzzled my neck as I stroked her hair and smiled at the young couple who chose that moment to turn the corner from the next room.


continued on my new blog


Alternatively, my first book "A Taste of Erotica", a collection of 7 short stories is available to download:

Amazon:  A Taste of Erotica (on Amazon)
Smashwords:  A Taste of Erotica (Smashwords)
Goodreads: A Taste of Erotica (Goodreads)



7 comments:

  1. hot story, looking forward to seeing you book out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now that definitely has started my Wednesday off right.... can't wait till the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! it is such fun to tease a guy- because we can!! So naughty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A, so that is what I have to do to make a visit to Ikea fun?

    Nice story :)

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loath IKEA.... but this kind of game might make me change my mind about that

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete