Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Riding the wave



I’d tied her wrists to the headboard half an hour ago using her stockings. She was naked, her long blonde hair lying in a tangled heap on the pillow framing her face beautifully in the early evening light that streamed through the window. The only disappointment was that I couldn’t watch her eyes as I played as they were hidden behind the silk scarf that I had tied there earlier.

Scattered haphazardly over the bed were the toys I had already used and the few I had yet to deploy though I didn’t really need them. I’d started gently, running my hands all over her body, exploring every inch of her devastating curves, cupping, squeezing and massaging until she was flushed a vibrant pink everywhere and ensuring her senses were fully heightened. The moans and whimpers she emitted were validation of the accuracy of my touch and the damp patch beginning to mark the bed covers revealed the extent of her arousal.  

Kneeling astride her thighs I leant over and kissed her on the lips with a long slow lingering kiss that gradually increased in intensity, causing her breathing to rise in frequency. Her cheeks flushed in response to the kiss and I reluctantly left her lips to focus on her neck and shoulders. Slowly I traced the line of her shoulder blade with my lips, kissing gently until my face was buried in her neck then nipping gently at her soft flesh making her writhe and moan afresh. 

===========

This Story Now forms part of a Published collection available on Amazon. To Continue reading you'll need to buy a copy of "A Taste of Erotica".

12 comments:

  1. lovely; nothing like tying up an errant young lady for orgasm play :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun write, fading into the bliss at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The eagle eyed amongst you may notice that I've just edited the story... Thanks to Rachel Kincaid for her feedback :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This got me so hot and bothered. So sexy and great description.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the build up, love the description of her orgasm and love the tenderness at the end :)

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. It just got really hot in here! *Fanning self*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sexy piece... I really liked the gentle loving ending too

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so I need that as in now.. this minute.. Welcome to Wicked Wednesday hun... you can find me at twistedangeldesires

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do enjoy a well written erotic piece ~ This one hits all the spots ~ Thank you for writing this ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I.Have.No.Words.....*faints*

    ReplyDelete